cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeh I am thinking the hel firefish and hopefully a mandarin. Is that even possible I know only large aquariums are recommended but I assume that is for the pods to support them. I was going to get one trained. The one in my 105g system sure doesn't swim much but hes not trained so hes staying put.

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Yeh I am thinking the hel firefish and hopefully a mandarin. Is that even possible I know only large aquariums are recommended but I assume that is for the pods to support them. I was going to get one trained. The one in my 105g system sure doesn't swim much but hes not trained so hes staying put.

Nice, you put that bad boy into a 105! Glad to see he got a larger home

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
New frag rack arrived:

7bzf.jpg

5n4q.jpg

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
47 is the purple diamond shaped frag plug middle left. Its not open in the picture but has/is opened up. There are actually two 47's they are small but I will try to get a picture for ya.

Here ya go:

zit6.jpg

Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I was thinking of adding some blue led's for night viewing as well as making the colors pop. Has anyone used any of these submersible led's (doesn't specify what wavelength blue)?

ViewImage.aspx

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: